As an employer with at least one member of staff you are legally obliged to automatically enrol your employees into a workplace pension scheme, rather than them actively choosing to join your scheme; and if they don't want to be in, they must choose to opt out.
As an employer, you are required to:
- Assess the eligibility of your workforce
- Review your current workplace pension arrangements
- Provide information to your employees about the pension rules
- Facilitate opting out requests and refunds
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records
We can help you implement the scheme, operate it for you and monitor any future updates to make sure you remain compliant with the legislation.
Implementing a Work Place Pension Scheme should not be a costly process especially for employers with a small workforce. We will set up and run a Scheme for clients at a realistic cost to suit their budgets and it will not cost £000's
Why not call us now to see how we can help?